Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cheesy Popcorn


This is awesome stuff...all nutritional info is 0...so of course it is 0 points plus.  I use an air popper to pop some popcorn (which is simply filling so 0 points plus) and spray some spary butter on (0 points plus) and sprinkle some of this on (also 0 points).  Wah-lah!

It comes in other flavors, but this is the only one I have tried.

It also has a spray you can use (instead of the spray butter) but I have not tried it, nor do I know the nutrition facts for it.  I did try spray canola oil instead of the spray butter and I didn't like it as well.

The bottle says you can put it on veggies, potatoes, eggs, rice.  I tried it on a baked potatoe and it was good.  Not the best thing I have ever tasted, but good.  I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment